Thursday, March 3, 2011

Change Is Inevitable

Let's pretend that this is what I see
when I look out my kitchen window.


Tomorrow will be day seven of the 28-Day eating plan and I'm happy to report that things are going well. The whole process has broadened my horizons as far as eating. There have been a few challenging moments but I managed to work through them. As I enter into week two, I will be shopping for a few items that were not on the previous shopping list. I look forward to the new menus. I would now like to share a favorite quote from an earlier post.


"Change has considerable psychological impact on the human mind. To the fearful it is threatening, because it means that things may get worse. To the hopeful it is encouraging, because things may get better. To the confident it is inspiring, because the challenge exists to make things better."
—King Whitney Jr.

2 comments:

  1. That's an inspiring quote, thanks for posting. Glad to hear your diet is still going well. What are some of the new items on your menu??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I think there is a lot of truth to the quote. I post a few details about my new menus tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

What makes a blog worth reading? Comments from people like you. Share your thoughts here.