Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

This has not been a blogging kind of week. It's difficult to find words meaningful enough to post with all that is going on in the world. If only I could attach a soft focus lens to my brain, then I'd be able to absorb the events a little easier. 
For anyone who might be curious about how the diet is going, I'm down 7 pounds and working on the eighth. It had been three weeks yesterday since I started the 28-Day Plan. The Flat Belly Diet guide stated that you can lose up to 15 pounds during that time. Since weight loss never comes easy for me, I'm content with what I have accomplished. New foods are added each week so I haven't felt deprived and I like that I'm eating healthier. It will be a permanent way of eating for me. Of course I will be able to eat more calories once I've reached my goal weight. 

I'd like to express my frustration with Blogger templates. It seems the more you try, the worse things get when it comes to the layouts. I have two blogs on Blogger and have not been thrilled with the functionality of either. Whether or not I've set up permanent residence here is yet to be seen. I can't even text wrap my photos since adjusting the width and that's downright annoying.


 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Great job on really jump-starting your diet! That is very encouraging.

    ReplyDelete

What makes a blog worth reading? Comments from people like you. Share your thoughts here.