Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Deprivation: Not Feelin' It

As I make my way through the Flat Belly Diet 28-Day Eating Plan, I learn a little something new every day. Such as, how to create healthy meals in minutes and combine foods that are satisfying and nutritional. I've appreciated the variety of foods included in the plan, and its overall flexibility. The meals and snacks are approximately 400 calories each, give or take a few, and all of them are interchangeable.

I have exercised my right to interchange on more than one occasion this week. But rights are easily abused so I've raised the yellow flag on the The Strawberry Chocolate Waffle. I think you'd understand if you tried it. You know, too much of a good thing...

4 comments:

  1. I've been so bad about what I've been eating lately. I need to get back on track, I'm gonna have to go get this diet book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's worth a look, Sue. It has been working well for me. The book says that a person can lose up to 15 pounds during the first month. I lost four pounds during the four day jumpstart program, which is average. Tomorrow will be the seventh day on the 28 day plan. I will weigh Friday morning to to see what progress I've made. Knowing that I am eating healthier makes it all worthwhile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! Your blog has a whole new look! I like it! Those strawberries look delicious. Do you have any trouble finding them this time of year?

    ReplyDelete

What makes a blog worth reading? Comments from people like you. Share your thoughts here.