Thursday, October 27, 2011

On a slow train to. . .

Distractions.

Distractions.

Distractions.

There are a PILE of things I could be doing but I decided to do a bit of surfing instead. It had nothing to do with the web but rather with the slew of photos I've collected over the years in iPhoto. Out of all of them, this is the one that grabbed my attention.

That's me with the glasses perched on top of my head and the guy with the hat is my son-in-law. The other person, the one with the "ahhhhh mouth," is my daughter. A few family members and I were enjoying a train ride around Mt. Hood in Oregon when this interesting shot was taken. The brick and old wood door were the first things I noticed but then the family portrait emerged when I focused on the reflection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What makes a blog worth reading? Comments from people like you. Share your thoughts here.