Tuesday, October 18, 2011

50/50



Movement without motion.

This photo grabbed me by the collar and placed me on that dark tree-shrouded path leading to the unknown. A shadowy vortex of motion generated by a common perspective.

Will I enter into a place of peace and tranquility or one that inflicts immense pain?

I've heard it said that "light is love."

But what if they're wrong?

What would you do?



Notation: This post is not in reference to religion. It's about "sparking" creativity—my own.

3 comments:

  1. You should elaborate on the above post. I'm curious where you're coming from with it. It seems to be a fantasy place you are referring to, but because you don't mention anything specifically, aside from the trees, I want to know more about what it means :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no verisimilitude here. It's pure fantasy, meant to be open-ended and mysterious. It's whatever you want it to be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen I hope you never stop writing,I really enjoy your blogs.I agree with Jesse you are gifted

    ReplyDelete

What makes a blog worth reading? Comments from people like you. Share your thoughts here.