Saturday, July 18, 2009

My Best Friend

I've never considered myself to be much of a cat person. That is until I unexpectedly ended up with one. Her name is Lelu and she is a domestic white with yellow eyes that turn a shade of green under certain conditions. I now consider myself to be a dog and cat person. I think I might actually be an all out animal person because I even love iguanas. Lelu is my best friend (no offense to my human friends). It's true, cats are persnickety in many ways but they are also extremely loyal. Lelu wants to be by my side whenever possible. It may be my imagination but she seems to know when I'm feeling out-of-sorts and tries to comfort me. It's hard not to be a cat person when you have a feline friend like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What makes a blog worth reading? Comments from people like you. Share your thoughts here.