Saturday, July 18, 2009

I Wanna Iguana

Dog. Cat. Iguana. What type of animal person do you consider yourself to be? I know someone who had an iguana. The unusual pet made its escape through an open door one day. I suppose the iguana grew to be quite large and ran around terrorizing the neighborhood after that. The owner of the iguana was an interesting character, to say the least, with his own unique perspective of the world. I considered him to be a little off-beat and colorful. Since I truly do enjoy such qualities, maybe I should refer to myself as an iguana person. 

2 comments:

  1. Hahah. Maybe you're avoiding naming names, but is it Terry who had the iguana? They are so prehistoric and dry looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay.. you caught me. It is Terry. I have another photo of the iguana that I really like. I think I'll post that one too. Let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete

What makes a blog worth reading? Comments from people like you. Share your thoughts here.