Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Coraline Is Out On DVD Today!

C O R A L I N E 
has just been released.

For a limited time you can get four pairs of 3D glasses with the purchase of the DVD. I'm looking forward to settling into my favorite chair, slipping on my hot new shades and downing a gargantuan bowl of popcorn while I take in the most creative movie I've ever witnessed. I recommend the same for you. 

I've got the perfect candidate to play Coraline if a remake is ever done using real people. Meet Lydia. She will be 9 years old this September and is a long lanky and exceptionally inquisitive little girl. As I watched Coraline on the big screen, I imagined Lydia as her character.

The Coraline website has great information about the making of the movie and some interesting activities to try. The website address is www.coraline.com.

1 comment:

  1. I liked this movie very much..This movie is very interesting ..i downloaded this movie from the internet...you can also download Coraline movie from the internet....

    ReplyDelete

What makes a blog worth reading? Comments from people like you. Share your thoughts here.