Monday, May 7, 2012

Sign of the Bull


The Zodiac is not something I spend much time thinking about but I will be celebrating a birthday in a couple weeks and that makes me a Taurus, the sign of the bull. Although I heard that the Zodiac calendar of today does not coincide with one from centuries ago, I do note certain bull-like traits within myself. The most dominate is a strong will. I simply don't give up on people or things very easily.

This pewter necklace is one that I acquired when I was still a teen. The chain, which is lighter weight than it appears to be, is 32" long and the pendant is 2 1/2" high and 1 1/2" wide. It has somehow survived four children and numerous moves over the years. It feels quite substantial when held. Maybe that why it still has a place in my jewelry box.



I don't know whether or not my horoscope in a recent magazine holds any truth but I still like what it says:

"Communicator Mercury tours Taurus for three weeks, giving you the green light to plug your ideas and talents."

"You're poised to earn your living doing something you love."

I especially like this excerpt: "when you're on the right path, results will come easily"

2 comments:

  1. Interesting info. I didn't realize you got that at such a young age. But, then again, I haven't seen in your jewelry box for years. It would be fun to do with the girls sometime. I like that horoscope too!

    ReplyDelete

What makes a blog worth reading? Comments from people like you. Share your thoughts here.