Monday, May 14, 2012

Mom Times Four


Mothers and daughters. Four generations are 
represented in this Mother's Day photo.


 I hung out with my mother, daughter, granddaughter, 
and a few other family members on Mother's Day; and my
daughter again today. I accompanied her to a doctor's visit.
This colorful bovine sets in the clinic's waiting room.


It was part of the Cow Parade Wisconsin, a 2006 fundraiser 
held in Madison. The life-size decorative cows were placed around
the State Capitol building and at various other locations. The cows
were auctioned off afterwards, raising more than $550,000.


During time spent with my daughter today, we drank
coffee and shared quiche and a cream cheese danish. She
also shared some interesting iPhone photos and videos; and an
amusing bit about the neighbors that live directly behind her.
The neighbor's names are Laverne and Shirley. . . really.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, love the generational portrait . . . and love the cow!
    (p.s. I thought artichokes grew like cabbages, too. . .)

    ReplyDelete

What makes a blog worth reading? Comments from people like you. Share your thoughts here.