Friday, May 25, 2012

A Gift of Norman


Someone is curious about items that were
delivered to my door today: gifts from my daughter
and son-in-law. I noted a theme as I carefully
unpacked the special delivery. 


Characters from the soon to be released movie 
ParaNorman adorn a tin box w/mints, a shiny black
 mug, a refrigerator magnet, and a lined journal. 


Unrelated items consisted of a lovely canvas tote,
a hand-embroidered kitchen towel, a special Kaweco
 writing pen w/ink cartridges, Fruition Chocolate Jalapeno
Dusted Corn Nuts (yum!), and a small handmade leather pouch
embellished with my name. A special delivery indeed! 

3 comments:

  1. What creative gifts! Happeeeeee belated birthday - xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somebody loves you, I wonder who? I wonder who it can be?

    So, these were birthday gifts? Happy birthday to you.

    They reflect, I think, the love that someone does feel for you. And I'm hoping you're having a wonderful long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. p. s. I love your way w/words: 'air-popped treats' - on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

What makes a blog worth reading? Comments from people like you. Share your thoughts here.