Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Eye of the Fish


Lovely Spring.


FYI: I'm not really referring to myself as a
fish in the title of this post.


The Eye of the Fish was just a way to grab attention.


This post is actually about plants, weeds, and other things
that caught my attention in the yard today


"Fish-eye" is the setting on my camera that I used to
photograph the bottom four photos including the next one. 


Sometimes too close isn't all that appetizing.


Even a closeup of this tree makes my belly button hurt.


A little addition to tonight's salad.
Don't tell my husband.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful flower pics. Glad you had a good trip to Oregon also. Spring is such a nice time to travel.

    Thanks for sharing the interview and I'm happy you're father-in-law enjoyed A Story of the West!

    ReplyDelete

What makes a blog worth reading? Comments from people like you. Share your thoughts here.