Thursday, March 29, 2012

Picture Picture

Click on photo for expanded view.

After months of toiling over which  Morning Dew Photography prints to choose, I finally made my selection. A very thoughtful daughter gave me a gift certificate for Morning Dew last year for my birthday and it has taken me nearly a year to decide what to get. There are so many beautiful prints to choose from.

When I focused on a particular wall in need of embellishment, it helped tremendously. That turned out to be the one above the bed in the upstairs bedroom. The wall has been bare for some time and these prints are going to make a big difference. Seeing them hung will inspire me to tackle a few other improvements that I've been meaning to make in the room.

The prints are 12" X 16" with mats, which is classified as an odd size if you want to purchase ready-to-hang frames but I actually found these finished frames at Michaels craft store and they were on sale for half the normal price. Although custom framing is nice, it's also good to have less costly options. These frames accent the photos perfectly and I am anxious to get them hung. 

2 comments:

  1. They are very beautiful. I thought they were your photos of Wisconsin scenes! Could be, right?

    Thanks for all of your comments! You have a great sense of humor. And no, although I spent many years involved with religious pursuits, my belief system is depleted. I see no evidence of the things I was taught and lots of evidence to the contrary!

    Spirituality would have to be defined ... not sure what that means to you.

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I should mention that my mother was a writer of religious books (22 in total), including The Christian Writer's Handbook by Harper & Row - now out of print, I think.

    ReplyDelete

What makes a blog worth reading? Comments from people like you. Share your thoughts here.