Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sing Me A Reprise




This is a bit of an experiment. I just learned how to embed music directly into a post. As it turns out, it's quite easy to do. After clicking on the Edit HTML tab, all you have to do is paste the code into the edit window.

Philippe Bronchtein, who performs the vocals and plays the guitar in this just released single, is a friend of my daughter's. I love the the sound of a guitar, especially if it's an acoustic. This music takes me back a few years, Pete Seeger, Kris Kristofferson. . . meaningful lyrics in their music but it usually took me a while to fully understand them.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice, Karen! Takes me back! It's the 60s and 70s sound. I wrote a lot of those kind of songs. None became famous. :-)

    Re your question about Tennessee: We didn't stay in any of those resorts. We stayed in a mountain cabin and I took the photo from the back deck of the cabin...

    It would have been a wonderful time if I hadn't slipped on the Gatlinburg Golf Course and tore up my knee!

    ReplyDelete

What makes a blog worth reading? Comments from people like you. Share your thoughts here.