Sunday, March 18, 2012

Seldom Alone


This will be one of my outdoor projects over the next several months. I'm planning to give this sorry little loafing shed a bit of a boost with some tender loving care and a coat of paintSeveral boards and the doors and windows frames will need to be replaced so I've added a few tools to my toolbox. My recently purchased drill driver is smaller and easier to use than the standard variety. A few lessons with the power saw and I'll be set to go. From the looks of the shadow it appears that my efforts may be closely monitored. 

3 comments:

  1. I sense a new tv series appearing soon: This Old Barn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I think you'll need to replace that set of doors, too. And I'm sure you'll keep us informed. This reminds me of some of the sheds on my grandmother's farm in northern Minnesota!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Old buildings are wonderful. Have fun giving this one a facelift :-)

    ReplyDelete

What makes a blog worth reading? Comments from people like you. Share your thoughts here.