Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Jumpstart: Day 2


Sassy Water is refreshing but it's
not exactly "my cup of tea." 

I'm well into the second day of the jumpstart program and have been faithfully following the plan. There have been a couple challenges but I've been able to work my way through. In addition to temporarily giving up coffee, I'm having a little issue with drinking the amount of Sassy Water required. The Blueberry and Pineapple Smoothies have been welcome treats the past couple of days.

Today's menu is as follows:

Breakfast
1 packet instant Cream of Wheat
1 cup fat-free milk
1/4 cup roasted or raw unsalted sunflower seeds
2 tablespoons unsweetened raisins
Glass of Sassy Water

Lunch
3 ounces chunk light tuna in water, drained
1 cup steamed baby carrots
1 low-fat string cheese
Glass of Sassy Water

Snack
Pineapple Smoothie (1 cup fat-free milk, 4 ounces
canned pineapple tidbits, ice, 1 tablespoon organic flaxseed)

Dinner
3 ounces grilled chicken breast,
drizzled with 1 teaspoon olive oil
1 cup cremini mushrooms, sauteed in cooking spray
1/2 cup cooked brown rice
Glass of Sassy Water


2 comments:

  1. Hi! I remember reading about this diet... it looked promising, but I'm terrible about dieting. :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

What makes a blog worth reading? Comments from people like you. Share your thoughts here.