Sunday, February 20, 2011

Did someone say MUFA?

In case you haven't noticed, I love to share things...like photos, stories, poems, my inner most thoughts. You name it. This time I'd like to share my new eating plan. I will begin the Flat Belly Diet tomorrow. Yes, it is a diet but I prefer to think of it as a lifestyle change. It is based on the Mediterranean-style diet, which includes a variety of healthy monounsaturated fatty acids—MUFAs (MOO-fahs).

MAKINGS FOR "SASSY WATER" 

I will be doing the 4-Day Anti-Bloat Jumpstart the first four days and then the expanded plan after that. One requirement is Sassy Water, which is made daily. The ingredients are water, ginger, cucumber, lemon and mint. It sounds more suitable for a warm summer afternoon but I prefer to get a head start on my weight loss so I'll ignore the snow and freezing rain outside and mix my first batch tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What makes a blog worth reading? Comments from people like you. Share your thoughts here.