Thursday, November 3, 2011

T r a n s f o r m a t i o n


B e f o r e .  .  .
a n d   a f t e r.
Elyse and Samantha trick-or-treating this year. They are either in character
or they had already eaten too much candy by the time this photo was taken. 
I think the proprietor of this house should have been forewarned:
"WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T OPEN THE DOOR!!"
Daughter Stephanie with "The Ghouls." (I really hope the red-eye is from the flash.)
I think all of them are smiling in this photo.  Makes me feel so much better. . . 

Thanks for the photos, Eric Schwartz.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha. OMG--this is so SCARRRY!! Most of the little girls I saw were fairies and princesses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfectly creepy! My granddaughter was also a zombie.

    ReplyDelete

What makes a blog worth reading? Comments from people like you. Share your thoughts here.