Tuesday, June 5, 2012

TFW Strikes Again


Capturing the evening's light, or being captured by. . .
Talking Foggy Wart strikes again. (I will someday share
the story of TFW. He lurks in the shadows of our farm.)


Sun and shadows: Gettin' low and long.
Evening light; Karen's delight.


"Karen of the Corn."
So, if I were a Beatle beetle, this is how
I would see the world? I like it!


Talking Foggy Wart has me in his grasp and is
swooping me away. Good-bye everyone!
 (Tell my husband I'm sorry but dinner's up to him now.)
Next time you see a doppelganger in the woods
fear not, it's just me taking a little break from life.

Can you tell I'm in need of a little stress relief?
That's what writing is to me. :–)) 

1 comment:

  1. I love it. Your perspective and sense of humor are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

What makes a blog worth reading? Comments from people like you. Share your thoughts here.