Thursday, June 7, 2012

Duck Duck Peacock Peacock


Flower garden bling-bling.


A smidgeon past rustic.


Its bad side.


In limbo.


Say what!?!

For whatever reason, this peacock showed up while I was
taking the dog for a walk Tuesday evening. I'd been down that path
a few minutes prior to this. I'm not sure where it was at that time. Turkeys, deer,
and coyotes frequent our property but I have never seen a peacock. I assume that
its home is within a few miles of here. I tried to get closer but this colorful fella
ducked into the tall weeds. I wonder if we'll ever see him again.


Pathway to ???

2 comments:

  1. Peacock?! Is this just a trick to get me to drive over for a visit? Your Sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the peacock sighting! It's a beautiful omen perhaps. (p.s. also love the Coraline connection you mentioned on my blog!)

    ReplyDelete

What makes a blog worth reading? Comments from people like you. Share your thoughts here.