Saturday, April 14, 2012

Weathered Boards

Other than today's lunch, everything you see here is old. The pictures
themselves are not. I took them while working outdoors today. I discovered
a setting on my camera that allows me to add a nostalgic effect to my pictures. I
wanted to see if it would also make me look older—hence the reflection in the third
photo from the bottom. Observation: The longer I look at the first photo, the more
it reminds me of an oil painting because of the richness of color.

2 comments:

  1. I think you have too much time on your hands! Nah, I'm just kidding...but aging is something I don't need to be reminded of.

    I like these photos and the effect...you just found that, heh? There are lots of other fun effects on that camera. I really like the fish-eye. Your reflection shot is very nice but I can't see you very clearly!

    And no, I'm not in the picture on Florida Fotos...there were three gals and one guy. The guy was having the time of his life!,
    ,

    ReplyDelete
  2. So appealing, these photos - and funny to come across the pasta pic in the midst! My favorite photo is the second one: the blue sky, the faded red, the angle of the roof and of the shot . . .

    ReplyDelete

What makes a blog worth reading? Comments from people like you. Share your thoughts here.