Sunday, August 7, 2011

Simply Refreshing

This recipe is from an earlier post but it's worth posting again. I don't know why I didn't think of doing it sooner, especially with all of the hot weather that we've been having. It's so refreshing and so EASY! I think you'll enjoy it.

Orange Julius

1/2 of a 6 oz. can (1/3 cup) frozen orange juice concentrate 
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup water
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
5-6 ice cubes

Combine all ingredients in blender container; cover and blend until smooth (about 30 seconds). Serve immediately. Makes approximately 3 cups.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recipe mom! I have very fond memories of making Orange Julius when we were kids...during the heat of summer WAS best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right about the fond memories. I remember being excited about finding a recipe that rivaled the drink at the mall. You guys loved it!

    ReplyDelete

What makes a blog worth reading? Comments from people like you. Share your thoughts here.