Sunday, August 14, 2011

Lunar Lunacy

I saw him here again tonight—the man in the moon. He was
right outside my back door... and he was smiling.

I do believe. I do. I do. I do.

I do believe that there's a man in the moon and that he likes to stare at me through the second story window, cast creepy shadows on the sidewalk when I take out the garbage, and make faces at me behind my back.

If I were the man in the moon, I'd do the very same thing... but with more imagination.

                ∫ ∫ ∫ ∫ ∫ ∫ ∫ 

4 comments:

  1. Spooky... and get a load of the reclining bearded man with the moth on the bridge of his nose looking up at the man in the moon! Do you see him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a pretty picture. Rob and I were watching the moon rise last night. It was bright orange and beautiful. We have the same moon, you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank goodness there is only one moon, Jessie. Can you imagine the effect of having two... all that chaos?

    Did you Julie's reference to the "reclining bearded man with the moth on the bridge of his nose?" He does exist. Maybe it's Talking Foggy Wart...

    ReplyDelete

What makes a blog worth reading? Comments from people like you. Share your thoughts here.