Friday, August 5, 2011

Dish Me Up Some Pretty

Here are photos showing a few of the diet meals that I've eaten over the past five months. Not only are they appealing to look at, they are quick (5-15 minutes) and amazingly easy to prepare. I've been able to drop 25 pounds because of them—which is a major accomplishment for someone who has had to battle to lose weight.

The essence of the Flat Belly Diet is focus on lean protein, healthy fats, whole grains, low-fat dairy, fruits and vegetables. It has been extraordinary to lose weight while eating waffles, bread, pitas, crackers, and pasta. But beware. If you have problems with gluten, you'll want to go with alternative whole grains. That's exactly what I had to do. I had a rash on my face and arm that was getting worse. When I started eating gluten-free, it cleared up. The extra effort and expense that was required to eliminate wheat from my diet has been well worth it. I'm eating healthier than I ever have and I continue to lose weight.


2 comments:

What makes a blog worth reading? Comments from people like you. Share your thoughts here.