Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Queen of Editing

I'm officially declaring myself the "Queen of Editing." There is no way to know whether this blog is viewed by more than one or two people but I'm certain that even they have noticed how often I edit. And age truly doesn't matter. I will edit the life out of (I prefer into.) any post no matter how long it has been published. Is this acceptable behavior? I have no idea. Why do I do it? I'm a writer-want-to-be with little formal training and there's a lot of self-doubt. Will I continue doing it? Likely so, because, despite the risk of being labeled "wishy washy," I feel that my writing skills are improving.

2 comments:

  1. That's cute, Mom. I say why not?! You're not hurting anyone. You should supplement it with some editing-free speed-writing though too. Just to balance it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, thank you for your input. I'm open to suggestion. I'll challenge myself and do some speed-writing.

    ReplyDelete

What makes a blog worth reading? Comments from people like you. Share your thoughts here.