Thursday, October 18, 2012

Autumn Leaves and Milkweed


Call it an obsession; my love of fall. I look forward to it every year. 
The cooler temperatures and beauty of the season never fail to draw me in.
–––––––––––––––
I would like to share this link from to an earlier post. It shows photographs of
milkweed pod that grew behind our house a few years ago. The light
provided a wonderful opportunity to capture the beauty of this
unique plant. I think you'll enjoy a second look.

Not Quite Average: Picturesque Pods: What do I love about Fall?   Nearly everything:  cornstalks crackling in the wind, hues of yellow and orange, cool breezes, cozy sweaters, h...

2 comments:

  1. I do miss the fall colors. We'll get some color but later - like December. It's cool here this morning - well, 70 degrees - so we're wearing sweatshirts. I may have to wear a jacket tomorrow morning on the golf course - it's supposed to be 55 degrees! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those original 'picturesque pods' are so stunning - light and ethereal. Thank you for linking back to them. :))

    ReplyDelete

What makes a blog worth reading? Comments from people like you. Share your thoughts here.