Saturday, August 15, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

LESS IS MORE. At least that's what I hear. I guess that holds true for blogging as well. I don't want the followers of my blog to get burned out so I won't be posting every day, unless I have something real important to say. I'll try to use my best judgement when making that decision. I'm still trying to establish a direction for my blog and am open to suggestion. It has been a jumble of topics so far. If you find any subject particularly interesting, let me know. I'll be happy to address it further.

2 comments:

  1. mom, you should post some of your photos here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't checked my blog recently. Thanks. Maybe I will.

    ReplyDelete

What makes a blog worth reading? Comments from people like you. Share your thoughts here.