Monday, May 23, 2011

"Bearly" Old

It's time for some "take away." Instead of adding years to my age, I think I'll begin subtracting them. That way I will eventually connect with my inner child. I know she's in there somewhere. When presented with this birthday gift this past week, I felt her begin to emerge. Meet Bear.


What do you do with a bear as big as a full-size bed? Wrestle it of course. Granddaughter Samantha was fearless as she and Bear tumbled about the living room floor. She punched, twisted, tossed and body-slammed poor Bear for a good twenty minutes. The final score, according to my granddaughter, was: Bear 2; Samantha 100.

4 comments:

  1. Landa has a Snoopy that big. He also rests on a full size bed. No kidding! Children love him :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds better than wrestling grandpa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure Snoopy gets a lot of attention, Julie. Has he ever been challenged to a wrestling match?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure Samantha would win hands down if she wrestled Grandpa. Score: Sami 2000, Grandpa 1

    ReplyDelete

What makes a blog worth reading? Comments from people like you. Share your thoughts here.