Sunday, December 2, 2012

Might as well dream big. . .

Samantha talking about her dream. (She wore her new
"monkey hat" the whole day on Saturday.)

What a wind it was. Samantha said it blew her and her mommy and daddy completely away. It was so strong that it lifted them high into the air and carried them to the North Pole "where Santa was." And then, according to Samantha, she got an iPad.

It seems like the whole family did a bit of dreaming this past Friday.

As we sat at the breakfast bar eating dinner Saturday evening, my granddaughters and I talked about our dreams from the previous night. Elyse, who is eight years old and an avid reader, said that her dream was about Harry Potter. My dream was a bit more complex so I spared them the boring details. But seven year old Samantha was more than willing to tell us about how she got blown all the way to Santa's house and then ended up with an iPad.

I guess if you must dream, you might as well dream big.

6 comments:

  1. You are a fun grandmother. But I want to know about your dream!

    Samantha is a cutie and I love the monkey hat. My mother used to make little monkeys (but not hats)...

    Hope you have a fantastic week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture of Sam. That is who she is. She wears that hat all the time. She woke up Saturday morning wearing that hat and underwear. Priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Karen, for your nice comment. Hope you have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again for your comment and best wishes for a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Watched a show last night,Oprah with Pastor Joel Osteen. He says "Dream Big and Pray Bold". Hallelujah!

    ReplyDelete

What makes a blog worth reading? Comments from people like you. Share your thoughts here.