Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Making of Norman

Those of you who have followed my blog for the past year or so are probably familiar with ParaNorman, a new stop motion film that is set to be released on August 17th. An earlier post explains why the movie has held my interest over the months, plus it features one of the first trailers for the movie.

The following videos talk about some of the artists involved in the making of ParaNorman. I enjoy hearing about how Norman came about and I think you will too.





1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen. I just got a chance to watch the three videos...I also went back and looked at the trailer. I'm amazed and intrigued and find it all very fascinating as well as being above my pay grade! Sheesh! Great stuff here!

    You must be rightly proud of your son-in-law! I think I'm going to make a point of seeing the movie! I also made sure I saved the videos so I can watch them again and show them to Lois Anne!

    Hope all is well up there!

    ReplyDelete

What makes a blog worth reading? Comments from people like you. Share your thoughts here.